Carbon16

Community Reward, need some info from *you*

Hey everybody :D

As some of you are aware, we (myself and Carla) are coming up on our annual trip into the states for "CarbonCon".

This year I'd like to reward all the official members of CarbonsGaming for their support of this community by offering each of you an Official CarbonsGaming Community T-Shirt!

This will apply to any current member of CarbonsGaming that began contributions before this post was made.

And to save on shipping costs we think the best thing to do is bring them with us to CarbonCon (for whoever *is* going this year) and ship the rest while we are in the USA (as it is much cheaper than shipping from here in Canada)

So, what I need from you guys and gals (if you want a shirt) is to head to this page and fill out this quick google form

https://www.carbonsgaming.net/cgtshirtreward2018/

If you won't catch me with this information before we head down (June 30) then I may not be able to provide you with this reward, though you can still get a hold of me to see if we can work something out (I'd like to do my best to get one to each person who wants one)

If you are having any issues getting a hold of me on our Discord, please reach out to @GeneralMitch to pass along the information to me.

If you have any questions or comments about this, please post them here :D

Thanks for another great year everybody  :D

EDIT: I have made a post on the community Patreon site detailing how members that may have been missed can still acquire one of these shirts, and will be moving the mail out date for them back slightly to accommodate this change, so half of you will be getting shirts when we come down next week, and the other half a couple week later in the mail :)

• Thanks 1

The link goes to the forum, but there isn't a google form... am i to quick?

Are the shirts 100% cotton?    

I might get a bigger size if they are,

No i can't wash my cloths correctly!!!

Anybody who hasnt already entered their info but wants a shirt should try to get that done before this weekend is over.

I'll still work with you to get the shirt to you even if we can't bring it down with us on this batch, you may just have to be a lot more patient or pay some of the shipping costs :S

So please help us help you by filling that form out in the next couple days :)

Whats CarbonsGaming?

CarbonsGaming is a community friends who hang out together, work together, and play games together

Navigation