Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Were rebuilding the GunGame Server from scratch and we need your input. We have seen complaints about the gun order currently and want to fix it.  The  quote below displays the CURRENT gun order on our server. How would you change this order up to be more balanced, and enjoyable for everyone.  NOTE: What ever we decided will be on the NEW server. The old one will stay the same until its taken down.

Look forward to more updates and discussions regarding the current and future state of our GunGame Elimination server in the very near future.  :D

Quote

       "1" "awp"
        "2" "g3sg1"
        "3" "scar20"

        "4" "ak47"
        "5" "m4a1"
        "6" "m4a1_silencer"
        "7" "sg556"
        "8" "aug"
        "9" "galilar"
        "10" "famas"

        "11" "mac10"
        "12" "mp9"
        "13" "bizon"
        "14" "p90"
        "15" "ump45"
        "16" "mp7"

        "17" "mag7"
        "18" "negev"
        "19" "m249"

        "20" "sawedoff"
        "21" "xm1014"
        "22" "nova"

        "23" "ssg08"
        "24" "revolver"
        "25" "deagle"
        "26" "elite"
         "27" "cz75a"
        "28" "tec9"
        "29" "hkp2000"
        "30" "fiveseven"
        "31" "p250"
        "32" "glock"
        "33" "taser"
        
        "34" "knife"
        "35" "hegrenade"
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need Zeus and silenced M4!  Also opponents need to lose a level when Zeused!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not saying i tneeds to be done this way, but on the old server the gun order worked like this. Started with all guns Ts can buy, begining with the "weakest" and working to the "strongest" and then back down thru the list but only the guns the CTs could buy, essentially using guns twice that both teams could buy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Carbon16 said:

Im not saying i tneeds to be done this way, but on the old server the gun order worked like this. Started with all guns Ts can buy, begining with the "weakest" and working to the "strongest" and then back down thru the list but only the guns the CTs could buy, essentially using guns twice that both teams could buy.

So not AWP first  xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yea I prefer the up order being t guns weak to strong then awp then descending ct guns from strong to weak.  then have zeus knife nade as finish.  I would maybe only use slot weapon and not variance for m4.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2018 at 10:22 PM, dDoTTt said:

yea I prefer the up order being t guns weak to strong then awp then descending ct guns from strong to weak.  then have zeus knife nade as finish.  I would maybe only use slot weapon and not variance for m4.  

Okay Its Thursday, and I said on Discord ill have this up until now, so I'll take the inputs that we got.

Were going to give this a shot, I'll post updates when I have them :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd have set it up that way had ya'll told me. :) We do need to have the extra weapons in there, zeus, m4-silence, cz ect.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, -Raggdoll said:

I'd have set it up that way had ya'll told me. :) We do need to have the extra weapons in there, zeus, m4-silence, cz ect.

 

Yeah, wasn't really necessary to change urgently, we have planned to remake the entire server anyways on our dedicated for some time. Didn't want you to have to do extra work when we were going to change the whole server anyways

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whats CarbonsGaming?

CarbonsGaming is a community friends who hang out together, work together, and play games together

Navigation

×