Were rebuilding the GunGame Server from scratch and we need your input. We have seen complaints about the gun order currently and want to fix it.  The  quote below displays the CURRENT gun order on our server. How would you change this order up to be more balanced, and enjoyable for everyone.  NOTE: What ever we decided will be on the NEW server. The old one will stay the same until its taken down.

Look forward to more updates and discussions regarding the current and future state of our GunGame Elimination server in the very near future.  :D

"1" "awp"
        "2" "g3sg1"
        "3" "scar20"

"4" "ak47"
        "5" "m4a1"
        "6" "m4a1_silencer"
        "7" "sg556"
        "8" "aug"
        "9" "galilar"
        "10" "famas"

"11" "mac10"
        "12" "mp9"
        "13" "bizon"
        "14" "p90"
        "15" "ump45"
        "16" "mp7"

"17" "mag7"
        "18" "negev"
        "19" "m249"

"20" "sawedoff"
        "21" "xm1014"
        "22" "nova"

"23" "ssg08"
        "24" "revolver"
        "25" "deagle"
        "26" "elite"
         "27" "cz75a"
        "28" "tec9"
        "29" "hkp2000"
        "30" "fiveseven"
        "31" "p250"
        "32" "glock"
        "33" "taser"

"34" "knife"
        "35" "hegrenade"

Need Zeus and silenced M4!  Also opponents need to lose a level when Zeused!

Im not saying i tneeds to be done this way, but on the old server the gun order worked like this. Started with all guns Ts can buy, begining with the "weakest" and working to the "strongest" and then back down thru the list but only the guns the CTs could buy, essentially using guns twice that both teams could buy.

5 minutes ago, Carbon16 said:

Im not saying i tneeds to be done this way, but on the old server the gun order worked like this. Started with all guns Ts can buy, begining with the "weakest" and working to the "strongest" and then back down thru the list but only the guns the CTs could buy, essentially using guns twice that both teams could buy.

So not AWP first  xD

yea I prefer the up order being t guns weak to strong then awp then descending ct guns from strong to weak.  then have zeus knife nade as finish.  I would maybe only use slot weapon and not variance for m4.  

On 3/18/2018 at 10:22 PM, dDoTTt said:

yea I prefer the up order being t guns weak to strong then awp then descending ct guns from strong to weak.  then have zeus knife nade as finish.  I would maybe only use slot weapon and not variance for m4.  

Okay Its Thursday, and I said on Discord ill have this up until now, so I'll take the inputs that we got.

Were going to give this a shot, I'll post updates when I have them :P

I'd have set it up that way had ya'll told me. :) We do need to have the extra weapons in there, zeus, m4-silence, cz ect.

19 hours ago, -Raggdoll said:

I'd have set it up that way had ya'll told me. :) We do need to have the extra weapons in there, zeus, m4-silence, cz ect.

Yeah, wasn't really necessary to change urgently, we have planned to remake the entire server anyways on our dedicated for some time. Didn't want you to have to do extra work when we were going to change the whole server anyways

Would have been nice to know before I rewrote the knife syphon plugin so that it functioned with the new knife names... 4 hours of not required work on my part. ;)

4 minutes ago, -Raggdoll said:

Would have been nice to know before I rewrote the knife syphon plugin so that it functioned with the new knife names... 4 hours of not required work on my part. ;)

I still have all the files if you would like anything

On 4/29/2018 at 10:48 PM, -Raggdoll said:

Sorry that you feel this way, but I can't say I agree with your point of view, any work done on the previous server was needed in order to make the game work correctly on that server, and those same changes will most likely need to be rolled over onto the new server in order to make it work the way we want it to as well, so while the effort was initially needed for sure, it may even continue to be relevant moving forward, it's hard for me to look at anything like that as a waste.

Thanks for your help Raggs, in case you missed it the first time :D 

Whats CarbonsGaming?

CarbonsGaming is a community friends who hang out together, work together, and play games together

Navigation