Sign in to follow this  
GeneralMitch

Get to know each other!

I'm Carbon16, and I will say more here later, but for now I just wanna say that a long time ago I had a vision for an online community and life has had a way of turning it into more of a roller coaster ride than I had hoped, but we are on the way up because of *all of you* and I'm really grateful to everybody for making me feel like over the years my efforts have *not* been wasted :D

HEY! I'm Mitch! :x I'm a 23 year old computer science major from New York. I love football,soccer, and video games of course! I also love twitch,memes, and community building. 

Hi I’m dDoTTt.  

I’m married.  Play games.  A bit collector style, I like to acquire everything in a game and play binge style.  I am Canadian.  I have been around this community basically since it began.  

I have 2 professions currently.  I am a flooring contractor and a licensed funeral director.  I live in Ontario Canada.  I love music especially classical and vocal part singing (quartet trio choir accapella). I play a couple of instruments and used to travel in a quartet.  

Oh and my wife is a total babe.

Hello I'm T I'm from California as you can hear in my accent I'm mexican. I'm the 49ers number ONE fan! I enjoy been part of this community thanks for having me here.  I enjoy video games when I'm not busy with four kids I also enjoy bike riding with my family.

does your bike have a 49ers sticker?  When can I come to your families BBQ, cause that looks delicious. 

Sign in to follow this  

Whats CarbonsGaming?

CarbonsGaming is a community friends who hang out together, work together, and play games together

Navigation